VAUDE Neyland 18 Ryggsekk Dame rød (hotchili)
A contemporary, small hiking backpack for women – the Neyland 18's shoulder straps and hip wings are specially adapted to the female form. Its innovative suspension system with structured foam modules behind the mesh ensures excellent ventilation as well as a stable back contact so that this top loader rests evenly against your back, despite its good ventilation. An integrated EMP panel (ergonomic movement panel) supports natural back movement on the ascent and at the same time, prevents your load from pressing into your back. It features a lid comparent, a spacious main comparent, a separate hydration system comparent and a comparent with rain cover. Side stretch pockets will hold your water bottle, hat or other small items. Trekking poles can be attached to the pole attachment and the side compression straps can hold additional gear.
- Versatile, small backpack for hiking, small mountain tours and everyday life
- Main material made of 100% polyamide (of which 52% recycled)
- 100% polyurethane coating, 200D / 840D
- 100% polyamide rain cover, 190T PU coated
- Ergonomically designed shoulder straps
- Comprehensive equipment
- Prevention of pressure points in the back with full mobility due to integrated EMP back panel
- ErgoShape-Women shoulder straps for optimal freedom of movement tailored to women or smaller people
- Åpning for væskesystem
- ergonomisk formede skulderstropper
Si din mening. Vær først med å gi en omtale til dette produktet.