I korte trekk
Surly Bridge Club Rammesett 26 + / 27,5 + / 700C Grønn (green)
All Road touring bike for every destination
The Bridge Club is for these multi-layered excursions - planned or unplanned. We all have forgotten the time on a tour and had to take some shortcuts. If, on the other hand, you want to be a little more agile on your next tour, the Bridge Club is ready for detours through the forest.
Some people hear "bicycle tours" and immediately think of long forgotten highway sections, small town curiosities and roadside attractions. Some immediately remember desolate sections of gravel roads or lush green forest trails. With the Bridge Club you can have your dessert and eat it too!
- Fork 1 1/8“ Bridge Club fork double butted 4130 Cromoly, TIG welded
- Fork installation height: 420mm / fork installation width: 100mm for quick release / accessories mounts (3 hole): one per fork leg
- Front brake (brake disc size): IS 51mm (160-180mm)
- Rear brake (brake disc size): 51mm IS (140-180mm)
- Carrier and fender mount fork: yes (high, low and midblade compatible)
- Luggage rack and mudguard mount frame: yes
- Tire size (maximum): 26x3.0" (2.8" with fenders), 27.5x2.8" (2.6" with fenders), 700Cx47 (with and without fenders)
- Headset dimension: EC34/28.6 / EC34/30 / stem clamping dimension: 28.6mm
- Front derailleur 31.8mm, top-pull or Shimano High Direct Mount, 26mm adapter for 135mm (included), 29mm adapter for 141mm
- Crank: 1x (MTN): 34 T. max.
Si din mening. Vær først med å gi en omtale til dette produktet.